City of Pickerington

Services & Resources

Service Hotlines

Suicide Hotline (24hr): 740-687-8255

Poison Control: 800-222-1222

Veterans Crisis Hotline: 800-237-8255

Fairfield County: 2-1-1

A minimum of five acres of land is required for deer hunting. Only archery hunting is permitted and all state and federal hunting laws must be followed. Hunters must carry written permission from the land owner as well as their weapons discharge permit on their person while hunting. Anyone requesting to hunt with in the city limits must submit a weapons discharge permit application to the Pickerington Police Department located at 1311 Refugee Rd for approval by the Chief of Police.


We are able to provide BCI and FBI Webcheck, an electronic fingerprinting service. Effective March 1, 2018, the hours of this service are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (no holidays) at the Police Department located at 1311 Refugee Road, Pickerington OH 43147. The charge is $35.00 for each BCI or FBI check, or $70.00 for both. The individual requesting this service is required to have a picture ID (driver's license or state identification), and the name and address of the company requesting them to be printed. We can accept cash or a check that is drawn on a local bank.

We can no longer print people on finger print cards unless they have a rejection letter from BCI, or attempts to use the electronic fingerprinting have failed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

The Vacation Check is for City residents that would like for us to provide additional attention to their properties while they are out of town on business or vacation. Our Patrols will do a drive-by more frequently when a resident requests this service.

Vacation Check Form

The Children Home Alone Program (CHAP) is a summer program for City residents that would like for us to provide additional attention to their homes while they are at work and their children are at home alone.

CHAP Registration Form

We encourage businesses and residents to register your alarm service with our department. By providing the key holder information on our form, our department will be able to contact the appropriate individual in the event of an emergency or if the alarm should sound. There is no charge for this service and we encourage businesses to keep their information updated and new businesses to provide the same.

Alarm System Registration Form